Wilson Pro Open 100 Tennis Racquet
The Wilson Pro Open 100 tennis racquet has a versatile design to meet the demands of a range of playing styles and levels from intermediate to elite, whether you love to dominate the court from the net or the baseline.
Giving the ultimate balance of spin and power it cuts through the air quickly with an optimal weight for a solid feel without sacrifice to your performance.
This tennis racquet has an energetic response for volleys and heightens accuracy and power on approach shots and serves, making it the ideal weapon of choice for aggressive players that enjoy setting the pace.
- Ideal for the all-court player
- Open 16/19 string pattern amplifies spin by heightening string movement
- Mid-plus head size gives you a forgiving design with easy access to spin and power combined with increased precision and consistency
- BLX fibres integrated into the frame dampening vibration for clean and crisp contact.
- Double Hole technology enhances the movement of the string bed on impact by increasing the grommet hole diameter for maximum power, a great feel and larger sweet spot.
- Head Size: 645 sq cm
- Weight: 314 grams
- Length: 685mm
- Balance: 4 pts HL
- String Pattern: 16/19