PTP Ice Ball Therapy
Benefit from ice therapy or easy-glide massage with the PTP Ice Ball. Use it frozen for a short time to help alleviate acute pain by simple contact on areas of trauma. Or use it at room temperature to roll out muscle restrictions and activate blood flow.
It’s designed to provide long-lasting cooling without melting. Use it frozen for instant acute pain relief and swelling reduction. Or use it unfrozen for a frictionless massage that activates blood circulation and boosts recovery.
The unique finger groove design of the protective cover allows for a comfortable grip and prevents fingers from getting cold. The removable steel ball can be used on its own to easily self-massage those hard-to-reach problem areas.
- Insulating gel for prolonged cooling and temperature regulation
- Removable steel ball for easy access to hard-to-reach back muscles
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant silicone base that comfortably fits fingers
- Massage: Trigger point therapy for myofascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
- Rehab: Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
- Dimensions: 7.5cm x 6.3cm
- Weight: 236g