Basketball Molton Composite Leather BGF6X
Molten BGF6X basketball game ball designed for competitions. The ball approved by FIBA, is a high-quality composite synthetic leather based on polyurethane.
With X Series Technology - parallel pebble construction for complete consistency of touch no matter where the ball is held. The flat pebble surface and full flat seams is deisgned to increase the contact area and create maximum grip and control. A more consistent back spin allows for precise shooting and passing.
All new colour increases visibility of ball rotation at greater distances allowing both players and spectators to see every detail of play.
- FIBA Approved premium composite leather basketball, destined for clubs and schools as match ball.
- Signature patented Molten 12-panel design.
- Scuff resistance outer cover.
- Nylon wound butyl bladder.
- Construction: Laminated.
- Official size and weight.
- For indoor use only.
- Size: 6