Brooks Mens Running Transcend 110299 1D 092
The Brooks Transcend 6 men’s running shoes let you move your way with an internal stretch bootie wrapping your feet just-right and allowing the natural expansion of your feet as you run.
The engineered mesh upper, 3D Print technology and OrthoLite sockliner kick up the comfort and create a locked in fit.
Adaptive DNA LOFT cushioning underfoot creates a feel like coasting on clouds for plusher landings at no compromise to responsiveness. It adapts to your personal stride, meeting your specific needs as a road warrior.
Brooks consider not only the needs of your feet, but the essential role your knees play in running. Guide Rail technology springs into action when you need it – minimising unwanted movement and keeping your knee stable to reduce your injury risk.
- Best suited to mild overpronators
- Stretchy internal bootie allows feet to flex and expand naturally
- Double Jacquard mesh for breathable comfort and reinforced structure
- 3D Print technology for improved, locked in fit and stretchy comfort in all the right places
- OrthoLite sockliner for long-lasting comfort
- Adaptive DNA LOFT midsole cushioning for resilient, feather-soft comfort for longer runs yet snappy responsiveness to pick up the pace
- Guide Rails support system wards off excess knee motion and decreases heel and shin rotation