Safe, bright, and sporty.
With a sporty look, the J6 also features an improved fitting system for a more precise and comfortable fit, a thicker EPS liner at the rear of the helmet for better 360° protection, and the bright colours across all models ensure great visibility while out riding.
- Juvenile Helmets are designed with sporty styling and extra head coverage for small head protection.
- Great new colour combinations and enhanced graphics for improved visibility and styling.
- Light weight (260g) construction, featuring a fused outer shell and impact-absorbing EPS liner using In-Mould technology.
- Anchored straps for greater strength and safety. All Adura helmets meet Australian Standards (AS/NZS 2063:2008+A1:2009).
- RNP (Rear Nape Protection). The rear nape is designed to provide more protection, with strategic thickening and expanded EPS to offer protection to vulnerable areas.
- One size: XS 50-54cm