BUZZYBEE series offer convenient mounting, basic functions, compact storage and really low weight. The rubber pad offers a good solution for carbon frames fitting as it does not apply pressure to the carbon tubes.
If you don’t need a bike rack with a tilting function to access the trunk, then BUZZYBEE is the best possible option on the market.
The Buzzybee H4 is one of Buzzrack’s latest platform hitch mounted carrier and is built to carry four bikes. The Buzzybee H4 is lightweight and offers reliable bike transport for up to 4 bikes maximum 15kg each, and with it's very simple design, strong, secure offers the best value for your money.
- The BUZZYBEE H4 offers easy mounting and best value for a family rack
- Assembly: Even though it is not assembled, BUZZYBEE H4 is very easy to put together: assemble the wheel support frame to the base using 8 screws slide in the plastic wheel supports, fit the rack to the hitch receiver using the supplied wrench and you are ready to go!
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes. You can reverse the wheel supports for the really small bikes.
- The long rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZYBEE H4 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber bike frame pads and high resistance straps hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 60kg (132lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the BUZZYBEE series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
Please check the tongue weight of your hitch system to know if you can use this type of rack at maximum load capacity. Visit buzzrack.com for detailed safety and fitting instructions.