Acme 660 Plastic whistle with the small chamber size produces a higher pitch and is designed for sports were the players are at a close distance from the umpire, and background noise may interfere with the sound.
From the makers of the best whistles in the world, this Acme plastic finger grip whistle is perfect for making calls on the run. Recommended to people who are short of breath, this whistle is easy to blow with a consistent, very high tone.
- Made in UK - 130 years of whistle making experience
- Injection-molded ABS plastic is lightweight and durable to last through games and practices
- Natural cork pea helps the whistle emit a highly audible trill to get the attention of players or spectators
- Sound is created with Acme's famous low blowing pressure designs
- Waterproof speed pea which doesn't lose intensity when growing wet with saliva
- Great for coaching, refereeing and lifeguarding
- Black or white finish makes this whistle a low-profile addition to any referee or coaching uniform
- Includes black cord lanyard